“Wholesale Irrigation Supplies For Contractors
Plus Sprinkler Systems & FREE Expert Advice For
The Do-It-Yourselfer Who Wants To Save Money”
August 11, 2015
What do Metro Vancouver’s Stage 3 Watering Restrictions Mean for Your Lawn and Garden?
- All forms of lawn watering are prohibited.
- Flowers, vegetable gardens, planters, shrubs, and trees can only be watered using a handheld, spring loaded hose nozzle, a watering container, or with a drip irrigation system (Source)
We also stock an assortment of hose nozzles, fittings and connectors for all of your low volume watering needs.
To find out more about installing a drip irrigation system, or to get help converting your system to drip irrigation, give us a call at 604-221-2258, or come down to the shop and speak to one of our friendly and knowledgeable staff members!
At Vancouver Irrigation, we can help you ensure your plants and flowers stay healthy while doing your part in conserving our region’s water supply.
To find out more about drip irrigation, click here
Did you know we are also one of Western Canada’s leading distributors of landscape lighting?
Top Reasons People Choose Vancouver Irrigation Supply Ltd.
- Superior, High-Quality, Contractor Grade Name Brand Products
- Durable, trouble free parts you can depend on
- Large Inventories Stocked Year Round
- Avoid delays and seasonal no-stock frustrations of Big Box Stores
- Everything Irrigation / Sprinkler System Is Under One Roof
– Easy, one-stop-shopping & expert advice
- Competitive Pricing
- We pass our high volume purchase discounts on to you
Here’s Why Smart Do-It-Yourselfers Shop Here…
- Buy Contractor Grade For The Price of Inferior Retail Grade!
Best Value for Your Money
For the price of inferior retail grade (or less), you can now buy the exact same contractor grade products professional contractors use.
- Free Irrigation System Design Plan (a $197 Value)
With Purchase of Your Systems Parts.
Because your irrigation plan design is the only technical part of self-installing, we’ll design it for you. Why? Because when your system layout and hydraulic calculations are done by us, it guarantees your sprinkler system will deliver the perfect amount of water to your lawn, gardens, plants and flowers – making you another happy Do-It-Yourself client.
- Clear And Easy To Follow Instructions & Support
You Are NOT Alone
We’ll show you, step-by-step, exactly how you can easily self-install your sprinkler system or make repairs. It will go together easily when you: A) Follow the colour coded irrigation plan design and B) Go through your hands-on, “Show And Tell” training before you head home. Making sprinkler repairs are also explained in detail if you need help.
You Can Call Us Any Time With Your Question – We’re Happy To Help You.
Your first step to getting yourself started on installing your own sprinkler system quickly and easily is to click the following links to download your FREE Lawn & Garden Spray Design Guide the FREE Low Volume Drip Irrigation Design Guide or both (to get familiar with things) and to jot down some basic info we’ll need to draw-up your Custom Irrigation Design Plan before you drop by.
You’ll save yourself a trip by having the info we need in advance.
For friendly, helpful knowledgeable service call 604-251-2258 or pop in any time (office hours are listed in the top left of this page.)
Easy To Find, FREE Parking Too!
The warehouse is conveniently located at 1440 Venables, one block east of Clark Drive in the Commercial Drive area. There’s Free parking in the yard or along Venables street.
Vancouver Irrigation Supply Ltd., is a member in good standing
of the IIABC – Irrigation Industry Association of British Columbia